Thursday, November 7, 2013

Weather

It's strange how quickly weather can change. I mean think about it. It snows in New Mexico and Arizona quite a bit, it snows in Wyoming in the middle of July, and in Texas it actually gets cold! Shocker I know. Out of all the places I've lived and traveled to, Texas has to have the most bipolar weather. You can have absolutely perfect sunny weather, not a cloud in the sky, in the morning and then two hours later the sky is pitch black with clouds, the wind is blowing, there is rain and it is absolutely freezing! What is with all the weird weather everywhere. Isn't it surprising to know most of the stereotypical weather for a state isn't it's actual weather ;)
Story time!: I once lived in Arizona. I tell people about it sometimes when I tell people some snow stories. It always makes me laugh seeing there faces when they hear it was in Arizona. They then either look at me like I'm insane or they're just incredulous. Sometimes I love the human race haha!

Think it! Write it! Blog it!

No comments:

Post a Comment